How revenue investing works
Revenue based financing has the best elements equity and debt
- Company Borrowers apply for a Revenue Based Loan
- The application and transaction management process is managed by CTSE Capital Solutions through their digital loan management system.
- Companies can apply for up to 30% of their annual revenue per their last audited financial statement.
- Repay 2% of annual revenue, calculated and paid monthly based on the same financials or updated management accounts as interest payments.
- Repay the capital in a lump sum or amortised over the period, as decided by the investment committee, usually 3 - 4 years.
© Kisby SME Fund | All Rights Reserved